Terms & Conditions
Chempro Rewards – Terms & Conditions
The Chempro Rewards Card is issued by Chempro QLD Pty Ltd ABN 97 104 469 178
- By signing an application form or using a Chempro Rewards Card each applicant or member (each called a “Member”) accepts and agrees to be bound by the Chempro Rewards Terms and Conditions applicable from time to time.
- The Chempro Rewards card is valid at any participating Chempro Chemist. Your Home Chemist will be designated as the Chempro Chemist at which you enrolled and joined this rewards program. You may alter at any time online or by visiting that particular chemist.
- The Chempro Rewards Card is not a credit or charge card, is not transferable and remains the property of Chempro Qld Pty Ltd.
- A Member may apply for a secondary Chempro Rewards Card. Points earned on the secondary Chempro Rewards Card will accrue to the Primary Chempro Rewards Card.
- Members will earn points on all purchases they make at any participating Chempro Chemist or at www.chempro.com.au, other than for excluded items and purchases for commercial / business use on a single item amounting to or above $100 and/or beyond 4 units.
- Excluded items include prescription items, gift cards, baby formula, nappies, sale items, products advertised as being excluded and products where the granting of points would otherwise be prohibited by law. Points will not be earned on redemptions.
- Members will receive 1 Point for every 20¢ spent (5 Points per $1.00) on non-excluded items. Bonus points may be offered from time to time.
- If you do not have your Chempro Rewards Card with you at the time of purchase you can return to the point of purchase within 30 days with a copy of your receipt and your Chempro Rewards Card and the points will be credited to your account.
- Transactions processed online must include your Chempro Rewards membership number in order to earn points, points cannot be allocated retrospectively to online transactions.
- Secondary Chempro Rewards Cards will not earn points for online transactions.
- Members will be eligible to redeem their Points to pay for the whole or part of any purchase (excluding prescriptions) at any participating Chempro Pharmacy or at www.Chempro.com.au when that Member has an accumulated minimum balance of 500 Points.
- When redeeming in store, members will receive a discount of 5c off the current transaction for every 5 points redeemed (ie 500 points redeemed = $5 off). Redemptions can only be processed in multiples of 5c. Points cannot be redeemed on prescriptions
- When redeeming online at www.chempro.com.au members will receive a discount of $5 off the current transaction for every 500 points redeemed. Redemptions online can only be processed in increments of $5.
- Subject to anything else contained herein, unused points will expire after a minimum of 24 months after the date on which they were earned. All of a member’s points will expire if their Chempro Rewards Card has not been used in the previous 12 months.
- Points are not transferable and can only be redeemed by Primary Chempro Rewards Cardholder. Secondary Chempro Rewards Cardholders cannot redeem Points.
- To the extent permitted by law, Chempro or any participating Chempro Chemist will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Chempro Rewards and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such errors, omissions, delays or disruptions.
- Chempro will not allow redemption of any Points that have been credited to a Member in error or which relate to a purchase by a Member that is subsequently cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Any Points that have been credited to a Member in error may be subsequently deducted from the member’s account. This decision is at the discretion of Chempro. No discussion will be entered into.
- Members can view information about all Points they have earned and redeemed on-line at www.chempro.com.au/rewards
- Members must promptly notify their Pharmacy of any change of their address or if their Chempro Rewards Card is lost or stolen. Members can also update their details at chempro.com.au/rewards. Chempro is not liable for any delay in providing or replacing the Chempro Rewards Card or for any unauthorised use of the Card.
- Members may opt out of communication from Chempro Rewards by following unsubscribe links on emails or by logging into their account at www.chempro.com.au/rewards
- Chempro may suspend or terminate the Chempro Rewards Cards or a Member’s membership in the Chempro Rewards at any time without reason or notice.
- Chempro reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Chempro Rewards program at its absolute discretion at any time. Chempro will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination. Chempro will use its best endeavours to notify Members of any replacement or amendment but will not be liable if it does not.
- No Chempro Chemist has the authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Chempro QLD Pty Ltd or in relation to the Chempro Rewards program and Chempro QLD Pty Ltd accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Chempro Chemist.
- All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by any participating Chempro Chemist are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- Chempro Rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.